NAIE supports all interpreters and stakeholders who work in educational settings as well as other professionals who support Deaf and hard of hearing students. NAIE encourages ASL interpreters, cued speech transliterators, oral transliterators, post-secondary, and all persons who have an active interest in the mission of the association to become members.
- NAIE members will be a part of a national, professional organization that seeks to meet the unique needs of persons involved in the educational interpreting field.
- NAIE will support you in staying abreast of current practices through a variety of professional development opportunities, resources, and newsletters.
- NAIE realizes how challenging it is when one is working in isolated settings. As the association develops over the next year, NAIE members will have networking opportunities to learn from each other, share, and grow in their professional skills.
- NAIE will provide a place to be a change agent. As a member of the association, you, along with all the diverse members of the association, will have a collective voice that can impact best practices within the field.
- Member: $60.00 – Open to interpreters and any stakeholders who work in educational settings and have an active interest in the mission of the association.
- Student Member: $30.00 – Available to students who are currently in an ITP or post graduate program related to the filed of ASL-English interpreting.
Membership will continue as an annual membership from the day you join with the NAIE Board of Directors reviewing the strategic plan, revenue, expenditures and fiscal impact of association development at the end of each fiscal year.
The NAIE website will be open to anyone interested in learning more about the organization. Members have access to a secure member log in via the NAIE website.
Members will have the opportunity to impact the growth and development of the association by participating in various surveys, providing input at NAIE sponsored national conferences, and by becoming involved with the various committees and projects. Development and implementation of committees will unfold as the organization evolves.
Questions about membership? Email email@example.com