NAIE State Ambassador
Danielle Petersen- email@example.com
Date Information Last Verified
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to update or correct the information below.
Standards for Permanent Credential
The standards listed below reflect the minimum requirements to work as an educational interpreter in this state.
- Pre-Service Education: BA/BS Degree
- Skill Verification: RID, EIPA 3.5
- Knowledge Verification: RID or EIPA Written
- Renewal Timeline: 7 Years
- Continuing Education: 120 Hours every seven years
- Additional Comments: EIPA score not more than five years old
Standards for Provisional Credential
- Is a provisional credential available? Yes
- What is required for the provisional credential? AA/AS (2021 and later), EIPA:WT, EIPA 3.0+
- How long can one hold a provisional credential? Undefined
Interpreter Training Programs
For a list of currently available programs in your state visit the Conference of Interpreter Trainers (CIT) website.