Standards for Permanent Credential
Date Information Last Verified: 03/12/2023
The standards listed below reflect the minimum requirements to work as an educational interpreter in this state.
- Pre-Service Education: None Specified
- Skill Verification: EIPA 3.5, ESSE 3.5, NCI Certificate
- Knowledge Verification: N/A
- Renewal Timeline: Annual
- Continuing Education: 10 hours annually
- Additional Comments: Half of required CEUs must include training in educational interpreting.
Standards for Provisional Credential
- Is a provisional credential available? No
- What is required for the provisional credential? N/A
- How long can one hold a provisional credential? N/A