NAIE State Ambassador
Colleen Ticherich – firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Information Last Verified
Contact email@example.com to update or correct the information below.
Standards for Permanent Credential
The standards listed below reflect the minimum requirements to work as an educational interpreter in this state.
- Pre-Service Education: AA/AS and ITP Completion
- Skill Verification: N/A
- Knowledge Verification: N/A
- Renewal Timeline: 5 Years
- Continuing Education: 180 hours every 5 years
- Additional Comments:
Standards for Provisional Credential
- Is a provisional credential available? No
- What is required for the provisional credential? N/A
- How long can one hold a provisional credential? N/A
Interpreter Training Programs
For a list of currently available programs in your state visit the Conference of Interpreter Trainers (CIT) website.