NAIE State Ambassador
Vacant – Contact Vice President at email@example.com for more information
Date Information Last Verified
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to update or correct the information below.
Standards for Permanent Credential
The standards listed below reflect the minimum requirements to work as an educational interpreter in this state.
- Pre-Service Education: AA/AS
- Skill Verification: RID, EIPA 4.0, BEI
- Knowledge Verification: No
- Renewal Timeline: Annual
- Continuing Education: 20 hours per renewal cycle
- Additional Comments: Additional documentation
Standards for Provisional Credential
- Is a provisional credential available? Yes
- What is required for the provisional credential? Applied for BEI, State Certification
- How long can one hold a provisional credential? One year
Interpreter Training Programs
For a list of currently available programs in your state visit the Conference of Interpreter Trainers (CIT) website.