NAIE State Ambassador
Vacant – Contact Vice President at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Date Information Last Verified
Contact email@example.com to update or correct the information below.
Standards for Permanent Credential
The standards listed below reflect the minimum requirements to work as an educational interpreter in this state.
- Pre-Service Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Skill Verification: RID, EIPA 3.0+, State Test
- Knowledge Verification: N/A
- Renewal Timeline: Every two years
- Continuing Education: N/A
- Additional Comments:
Standards for Provisional Credential
- Is a provisional credential available? Yes
- What is required for the provisional credential? A professional development (PD) plan, documented improvement
- How long can one hold a provisional credential? One year
Interpreter Training Programs
For a list of currently available programs in your state visit the Conference of Interpreter Trainers (CIT) website.