NAIE supports all interpreters and stakeholders who work in educational settings as well as other professionals who support deaf, hard of hearing, and deafblind students. NAIE encourages ASL interpreters, cued speech transliterators, oral transliterators, post-secondary interpreters, and all persons who have a vested interest in the mission of the organization to become members.
- NAIE members will be a part of a national, professional organization that seeks to meet the unique needs of persons involved in the educational interpreting field.
- NAIE will support you in staying abreast of current practices through a variety of professional development opportunities, resources, and newsletters.
- NAIE realizes how challenging it is when one is working in isolated settings. As the association develops over the next year, NAIE members will have networking opportunities to learn from each other, share, and grow in their professional skills.
- NAIE will provide a place to be a change agent. As a member of the association, you, along with all the diverse members of the association, will have a collective voice that can impact best practices within the field.
For more information about membership go to www.naiedu.org/membership-benefits
- Member: $60.00 – Open to interpreters and any stakeholders who work in educational settings and have an active interest in the mission of the association.
- Student Member: $30.00 – Available to students who are currently in an ITP or post graduate program related to the field of ASL-English interpreting.