CALL FOR NAIE STATE AMBASSADORS
As the NAIE continues to grow, we will increasingly rely on you, our membership, to continue the mission and vision. As such, we have reached an exciting milestone in which we are ready to capitalize on the volunteerism many of you have eagerly offered!
At this time, we are excited to call for NAIE members who are interested in serving as State Ambassadors.
The primary responsibility of a State Ambassador will be to serve as a liaison between the NAIE Board of Directors and educational interpreting stakeholders such as interpreters, teachers of the Deaf, directors of programs, and state leaders. Examples of specific tasks include:
- Promoting the NAIE including the benefits of the organization and training opportunities
- Serving as the initial point of contact for educational interpreters in the state
To be considered for a State Ambassador position, candidates must:
- be an active member in good standing of the NAIE
- willing to devote time and energy to communicate with both NAIE members and non-members, such as the stakeholders listed above;
- possess organizational and professional communication skills;
If you believe you demonstrate these qualifications and are willing to fulfill these duties, please complete the following form .
Thank you for considering being an important part of this new adventure with the NAIE.